Homeschool Life Coaching Now Available!
Now that my (really. super. tall.) sons are venturing off into their lives beyond homeschooling, I’m excited to be able to offer homeschool life coaching to you! Interested in setting up an appointment with me? Check out the details below!
How I can help:
Topics I’d love to help you with:
- “We’ve decided to homeschool. What do I do??”
- “Homeschooling high school…are you kidding me?”
- Unschooling: so, does that actually work?
- Eclectic, flexible, do-what-works-for-you homeschool approach
- Dealing with unsupportive family/spouse
- Balancing homeschooling with everything else
- Teaching independence, time management
- Dealing with co-ops/homeschool groups
- Doubt and guilt
- Wanting to give up
- Self-care as a homeschooling parent
- Finding yourself again after homeschooling is done
- “Did I do enough?”
- Other homeschool/life topics you’ve got in mind!
Note: I don’t provide coaching on specific curriculum suggestions or homeschool laws/requirements in your state.
How it works:
Appointments are available via Zoom (video or audio). A one hour appointment is $60.
Fee is paid via PayPal prior to scheduled appointment to save your appointment. No refund for appointments shorter than scheduled time. If I am available past your scheduled time and you would like to talk longer, we can arrange for that and bill accordingly.
If you are interested in scheduling an appointment, please fill out the following form. I will respond within 48 hours to let you know if I’m a good fit for your situation, and we can schedule a coaching appointment for Zoom from there!
About our journey:
My husband, two sons, and I live in Minnesota on a five acre homestead. We started our homeschooling journey in 2007 and continued along that path until our sons elected to enroll in full-time college through Minnesota’s PSEO program as high school juniors. We were very eclectic in our approach over the years, and eventually aligned most closely with almost-but-not-quite unschooling.
I started The Hmmmschooling Mom website back in 2009 and published my first homeschooling book, The Homeschool Highway: How to Navigate Your Way Without Getting Carsick in 2012. For many years, I’ve been active on The Hmmmschooling Mom’s Facebook page and within its private Facebook group, offering my “crazy real, real crazy” encouragement and support to the homeschooling community.